Sony Interactive Entertainment had had its small effect by revealing the controller DualSense Edge during the gamescom Opening Night Live from last year. its exit, scheduled for January 26 next approach therefore and we received the beautiful, a little early, to be able to test it. While waiting to give you our opinion, we have decided to share with you the opening of the box in order to discover what this controller really looks like for “demanding” gamers.
Contents of the box:
- The DualSense Edge controller;
- A shell transport box (with opening for loading);
- A 2.50 m braided USB extension cord;
- Four paddles (two very short, two long);
- Four domed joysticks (two short, two long);
- An accessory to block the USB cable when it is connected to the controller.
As a reminder, the sticks and their caps are interchangeable, there are paddles at the back to assign the keys of our choice, it is possible to adjust the travel of the adaptive triggers and their dead zone as well as the sensitivity of the joysticks . It can be used wired or wirelessly and there are also buttons to adjust volume, profiles and many other things that we will see in the upcoming test.
In the meantime, we invite you to go to the next page to discover theunboxing in pictures of the DualSense Edge.